At Oyster Kids, we strive to provide a positively reaffirming and nurturing environment.
We aim at providing the best pedagogies to promote comprehensive growth.
We encourage children to be inquisitive, questioning and curious about the world around us.
Our rustic campus supports holistic learning.
- Play school
- Montessori and XSEED curriculum
- Fully equipped Montessori classrooms
- Concept based learning
- Trained and experienced faculty
- Cozy, traditional play area with a sand pit.
- Snack pantry
- Day care facilities
- Rhapsody music education, a program that brings world music to the children, happens every week as part of the curriculum.
- Purna Vidya, a value education class is another weekly feature.
- Regular field trips to stimulate the child’s curiosity.
- Empathy walks / Home visits to strengthen the sense of community building.